A Heartfelt ‘Welcome Back’ From Mountain View Dental!
We are here for you and your family during these challenging times.
We are happy to announce we have resumed a full scope of patient care as of May 19. We are currently working diligently to call each patient who was scheduled between March and May to ensure your dental health is addressed and new appointment times are secured. We have always put our patients’ and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we could re- open with confidence. Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way.
Your Health Matters
We want you to know:
- That we are paying close attention to the evolving CDC guidelines and will continue to make our practice safe for all those we are honored to serve.
- Our team has worked diligently to make sure that physical distancing is in place so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you.
- Our hygienists have streamlined their protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We will continue to post updates, as well as tips to keep you healthy during these unprecedented times on Facebook. We invite you to join the conversation!
- If you have questions or want to request a special time based on your health concerns, please talk with our team and we’re happy to accommodate to the best of our ability.