COVID-19 Updated Information
A Heartfelt ‘Welcome Back’ From Mountain View Dental!
We are here for you and your family during these challenging times.
We are happy to announce we have resumed a full scope of patient care as of May 19. We are currently working diligently to call each patient who was scheduled between March and May to ensure your dental health is addressed and new appointment times are secured. We have always put our patients’ and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we could re- open with confidence. Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way.
Your Health Matters
We want you to know:
- That we are paying close attention to the evolving CDC guidelines and will continue to make our practice safe for all those we are honored to serve.
- Our team has worked diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care.
- Our hygienists have streamlined their protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We will continue to post updates, as well as tips to keep you healthy during these unprecedented times on Facebook. We invite you to join the conversation!
We’re committed to keeping you safe! Based on recommendations by CDC and the American Dental Association, we will ask some questions on the phone before your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Have you experienced a fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last few weeks?
- Have you had the flu or flu-like symptoms (stomach upset, headache, fatigue)?
- Have you experienced loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 (at home, work, etc)?
- Do you have heart/lung/kidney disease or any auto-immune disorder?
- Do you work in the healthcare industry?
We have designated special times for our most vulnerable patients so we will be working with you to find the best possible appointment time based on your risk factors and dental needs.
If you have questions or want to request a special time based on your health concerns, please talk with our team and we’re happy to accommodate to the best of our ability.
KNOW before you GO
Here are some other changes we’ve implemented:
- Pre-appointment questions: See questions above. We will need to talk to you before your appointment to check in before your appointment day. Our office will contact you so if you miss the call, please return it ASAP to ensure we keep your appointment time as scheduled.
- Call/Text when you arrive: Instead of walking straight in, give us a call and we will call you back when your room is ready for you
- Symptoms check: We will meet you at the door to check your temp, ask questions and offer hand sanitizer when you enter. BYOM (bring your own mask) or we can provide one if you need!
- Lots of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)! Don’t be alarmed at our new fashion trend. We’re following CDC recommendations so we look a little different but rest assured, we’re just doing our best to protect you and our team.
- Same team and vision: Our team is the same underneath all the equipment. We’re excited to see you, help you and get to know you. Our vision of providing the best dental health possible remains the same.